Sunday, June 22, 2014

My Parenting Strategies- Where do they come from?

Frogness
My parenting strategies are an eclectic mix of elements  that I have learned.   I feel  that I am an old soul and knew  many things from previous incarnations.   I was always coming up with "wise" ways of looking at the world and as a result, usually ahead of my time.

In terms of parenting, I bring an intriguing mix of being an old soul, psychotherapist, mother, grandmother, artist and crone. So if you see posts or movie suggestions  that don't seem to fit into a parenting model,  it is absolutely true.
I encourage you to find your own true source and knowing about what it is to be a parent.
This is a link to an interesting post about mentoring our children instead of yelling at them. Yelling or Mentoring as a Parent - What Do You Choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment